For as many amazing Valentine’s Day gifts you could give your significant other, there are some things that send the wrong message.
No one gets it right all of the time and there is that little thing called grace for the one we love’s imperfections, but then there is the list below.
Searching the internet I found a crazy lot of horrible Valentine’s Day gifts. The list below is a compilation of some of the worst.
10 Worst Valentine’s Day Gifts Ever:
- “Diamond Ring” Keychain in a Ring Box – Prank, or not, this gift lacks style. To the girl whose always wanted a diamond ring, you’ve just cheapened the moment when she does receive one.
- Spanx – For the man who gave this to his sweetheart. . . let me just say, “You have a girlfriend on Valentine’s Day?”
- Novelty Toilet Paper – Where do these people come up with these things?
- Naming A CockRoach at the Bronx Zoo – Apparently they did this one year. . . Why??
- Pink Game Console – Unless your sweetheart is a big gamer, this just says, “I went to the store and while I was there I found this really cool gift for you. . . for me.”
- Duct Tape Roses – Trust me, your girl is going to want the real thing! (Although, a survey said that 40% of women don’t want roses for Valentine’s Day)
- Gym Membership – No one wants to remember that they have some pounds to lose. Skip this gift and your relationship might last to see another Valentine’s Day.
- A Pickle Recipe Book – 1001 ways to make pickles. Nothing says love like something green that takes hours to can.
- Toilet Seat – This screams that someone was at the hardware store and didn’t want to go down a different isle, much less a store that would have what a sweetheart might want.
- “Cop Out” – I would rather my hubby say he forgot than to try to spin his forgetfulness with the whole “I love you all year round, so. . .” line.
What is the worst Valentine’s Day Gift You’ve Ever Received?
Yesterday’s Super Sleuth Challenge Answer:
D. Drone Finger Printer is Not Real. For information about some of the latest crime fighting technology click here.