The answer to last week’s Stupid Criminal — How did he get caught was Answer 2. He added a former Justice Department official as a Facebook friend and then bragged about what he’d done from Cancun.
It doesn’t pay to brag about your illegal activities on Facebook!
For this week, I have three stupid criminals for you to catch.
Here’s the first one:
Police arrested a 22-year-old man at an airport hotel. He was arrested because:
- When he asked for change for a twenty dollar bill and the clerk opened the drawer, he pulled a gun and demanded the money. Grabbing a handful of bills he fled, leaving the $20. The police caught him when he returned for the $20.
- He tried to pass two counterfeit $16 bills.
- He was intoxicated and tried to rob the hotel. When the clerk refused, he threatened to call the police. They still refused and he called the police–and was arrested.
Police arrested a would-be robber after he tried to rob a store in a mall. Which of the following is the correct reason for his arrest:
- He dropped his driver’s license as he ran out of the store.
- He grabbed a shopping bag and pretended to be shopping, forgetting that he was still wearing the pantyhose.
- He robbed a mall near his apartment that he frequented and the clerk recognized him.
And one last one:
A man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a city street. He was caught because:
- He was unconscious because the fumes had overcome him.
- The fumes had made him high, and he started singing, waking the owner who called the police.
- The man had accidently plugged his hose into the motor home’s sewage tank and made himself sick.
Okay, make your guesses and everyone who leaves a comment will be entered into a contest for…A choice between:
- A digital copy of Matthew’s Choice
- A digital copy of A Heartwarming Christmas and a digital copy of our cookbook/craft book
- A print copy of A Christmas Campaign (US addresses only; all other digital)