Hi Super Sleuths! Things are changing up a bit on this blog over the next few months. I will be inviting a few other Romantic Suspense and Romance writers to join me. We will still have our Super Sleuth Challenges and other features you have come to enjoy, plus some new and fun features.
It does mean that our sleuthing answers will be posted the following Wednesday for each challenge. Today that is what I have done. The Super Sleuth Challenge Answer is Below our big SUPER SLEUTH OF THE MONTH ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
AND THE Super Sleuth of the Month IS: JANET B!!!!
For those of you who are still waiting for the answer to the Super Sleuth Challenge from last week. The answer is…. ALL OF THESE ARE TRUE:
1. A man with clown pants was staking out a business. He goes up to the main door and looks inside. Then he walks a few feet away on the sidewalk, just out of view of the security camera. The next time the camera sees him he has pulled a ski mask down over his face. Hmmm…I wonder who he is?
2. A burglar was caught trying to loot a house where the police were already inside conducting an interview of a victim of a completely different crime.
3. A man attempted to rob a bank with a toilet plunger.
4. Three criminals held up a university student, taking her money and her car keys… to a stick shift car they couldn’t even drive.
5. A burglar is scared off by the singing Billy Bass.
6. Two men jump out of the bushes at a McDonald’s, fire a shot, and steal a number 7 from the customer exiting the restaurant.
I am amazed at the crazy things people do.
I’d love to hear from you.
Which kind of Super Sleuth Challenges do you like most (criminally challenged, solving mysteries, crime solvers, forensic sleuthing)?