This is by far one of my favorite types of Super Sleuth Challenges. Tales of the criminally challenged. By that I mean those who really shouldn’t quit their day jobs.
There is no limit to the number of times I can be surprised by individuals who do the craziest things and all in the name of crime.
We have heard the tales of the Subway toilet tank theif and the crook who had to call for an ambulance after falling off of a roof and breaking bones. This time is no different. A dose of funny with our Wednesday challenge.
For today’s super sleuth challenge see if you can guess which criminally challenged stories actually happened, then leave your comment below for your chance to become the super sleuth of the month.
Which of the following are actually true:
1. A man with clown pants was staking out a business. He goes up to the main door and looks inside. Then he walks a few feet away on the sidewalk, just out of view of the security camera. The next time the camera sees him he has pulled a ski mask down over his face. Hmmm…I wonder who he is?
2. A burglar was caught trying to loot a house where the police were already inside conducting an interview of a victim of a completely different crime.
3. A man attempted to rob a bank with a toilet plunger.
4. Three criminals held up a university student, taking her money and her car keys… to a stick shift car they couldn’t even drive.
5. A burglar is scared off by the singing Billy Bass.
6. Two men jump out of the bushes at a McDonald’s, fire a shot, and steal a number 7 from the customer exiting the restaurant.
7. Numbers 1, 4, and 6.
8. All of the Above
Which of these criminally challenged stories are true?