This Thanksgiving I am thankful for all of you who are faithful readers of my blog and my new book. I am grateful to those who have encouraged me this year to write with courage and abandon. I am inspired by those who comment and reply to my questions and those who encourage others here.
Today I wanted to share 15 people I am thankful for and why. I encourage you to take the time to thank others at the bottom of this blog as well. Encourage each other. Remember we can’t do any of this alone, but with the help of each other.
15 People I Am Thankful For In My Writing Community:
1. Susan May Warren – Susie gives so much of herself to help me grow as an individual and in my talents to help others. She gave me the challenge to dream.
2. Colleen Coble– Colleen brought me into her inner circle and encouraged me in my talents. Her friendship and extended hand of opportunity have lifted my heart time and again.
3. Rachel Hauck– Rachel helps me to keep a heavenly focus and lifts me up when I am down. She puts herself last and brings a healing word of encouragement.
4. Cynthia Ruchti– Wisdom seasoned with grace are always on her lips. Giving of your time and energy to help me on my journey is such an amazing blessing.
5. Mary Keeley– My agent who believes in me and makes me believe that I have talent and a bright future.
6. Lisa Jordan– My critique buddy and cliff whisperer. The link queen that taught me so many nuances of writing and wordsmithing.
7. Beth K. Vogt– Who always knows the right thing to say when I am discouraged. Her prayers and challenge to persevere are inspiring.
8. Family– My parents who always believe in me and my mom who brainstorms with me. My husband who never lets me give up on myself and funds my love of writing. My kids who share mom with her imaginary characters.
9. The My Book Therapy Community– Alena, Reba, Edie, Melissa, and the voices. You make me a better writer, a stronger communicator, a techno survivor instead of disaster, and a dreamer.
10. Jeannie Shattuck– For inviting me to retreat away from it all with a quiet world and an amazing amount of writing fun.
11. Amy Lindberg– You connected me with the people who have made my journey so incredible. You are an amazing friend, brilliant writer, and wonderful critique buddy.
12. MN N.I.C.E.– I learned so much from all of you and the opportunities through ACFW.
13. Pat Trainum– I am blessed that you are always the first to leave a blog comment each day, and are a faithful reader of my blog. You have encouraged me to continue to work toward excellence in my writing.
14. David Warren– Who edited my book and encouraged me with your support of its content. I appreciate it.
15. My readers– Without each of you, I would simply be words on the page. You give me a voice, open your hearts to my thoughts and stories. You are incredible!